Ocean Dental Cancun | Dentistry in Cancun, Mexico
Ocean Dental Cancun is one of the most prestigious dental clinics in Mexico, attracting hundreds of patients with quality and affordable medical care, latest technology equipment and materials, and a high experienced and trained medical team.
The clinic was opened in 2011, when Dr. Irma Gavaldon decided to move from Ann Arbor, Michigan to the beautiful and sunny Cancun, Mexico. Ocean Dental Cancun has two operatories, latest dental technology such as Cerec Cad/Cam dental machine, therapeutic lasers, intraoral cameras, digital X-rays, and a porcelain oven for E.max restorations. The clinic also arranges transportation for all the patients who are staying in Tulum, Isla Mujeres, Playa del Carmen or anywhere in the Riviera Maya.
Treatments and procedures
- Dental implants
- Sinus lift
- Bone graft
- Bridges & crowns
- Porcelain veneers
- Root Canal
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- General dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Full mouth reconstruction
- Complete smile make-over
|All on 4 Dental Implants||$4,180|
|All on 6 Dental Implants||$5,980|
|All on 8 Dental Implants||$7,780|
|Box Technique Jaw Restoration||$1,500|
|Dental Crowns||from $420|
|Dental Implants||from $900|
|Wisdom Tooth Extraction||$300|
Dr. Irma Gavaldon D.D.S M.S
Dr. Irma Gavaldon D.D.S M.S. has an experience of more than 30 years in practicing dentistry and she is licensed in Michigan, California and Mexico. She is a graduate of Universidad Autonoma de Mexico, one of the best in the country, and also the University of Michigan Advanced Education in General Dentistry program. Dr. Gavaldron has a master?s degree in Restorative Dentistry at the University of Michigan. Sometimes she helps locals with very low income to get the dental care they need for free. Doctor Gavaldon takes hundreds of hours of continuing education to keep her skills on the cutting edge of technology.
Why choose us?
- Dr. Irma Gavaldon always creates a treatment plan according to the patient’s budget and needs, at the same time offering the best dental work.
- Patients crossing the border to choose dental care at Ocean Dental Cancun can save up to 70% compared to USA.
- The clinic is located in the Hotel Zone in Cancun, between the two main malls Plaza La Isla and Plaza Kukulcan.
- Ocean Dental Cancun uses the best materials for dental work: Nobel Biocare Implants, Implant Direct, E.max porcelain, Ivoclar composites, Empress porcelain, zirconium, gold.
- The number 1 priority of the medical team is sterilization & infection control.
- Using latest technology the patient can have all the dental work done in less time, therefore spending less time on the dental chair and more on the beach.
- All the dentists are USA board certified and patients have access to their credentials.
- Offers a guarantee for up to 10 years for dental work.